29 couples from 9 village: 3 Dongbang, 4 Nasala, 3 Thadindeng Tai, 5 Thadindeng Neua, 2 Nontea, 2 Oudomphon, 4 Ladkhouay, 2 Sanoudom and 3 Paksabkao. we will choose only 27 couples from 29 village
- Village authority had good cooperation for preparation and coordinated to the new married couple group.
- New married couples attended the meeting and had interactively constructed discussion on the project carried out in their villages.
Village authority assisted ADWLE team to encourage the new married couples to more understand the project and the benefits that they will gain from such project if they can engage.
ງານສະເຫຼີມສະຫຼອງ “ ວັນສາກົນລະນຶກເຖິງການຢຸດຕິການໃຊ້ຄວາມຮຸນແຮງຕໍ່ແມ່ຍິງ ແລະ ເດັກນ້ອຍ 25 ພະຈິກ ” ທີ່ບ້ານດົງບັງ ເມືອງໄຊເສດຖາ ນະຄອນຫຼວງວຽງຈັນ ສປປ ລາວ ໃນວັນທີ 25 ພະຈິກ 2018
Celebration of “ Memorial of International End Violence Against Women And Children Day 25 November ” at Donbang Village of Xaythany District in Vientiane Capital Lao PDR on 25 November 2018.
ມີຜູ້ເຂົ້າຮ່ວມຈາກ 15 ບ້ານເປົ້າໝາຍເມືອງໄຊທານີ ນະຄອນຫຼວງວຽງຈັນ, ຄູ່ຮ່ວມງານທີ່ມາຈາກເມືອງໄຊທານີ, ຄະນະກໍາມາທິການເພື່ອຄວາມກ້າວໜ້າວຽກແມ່ແລະເດັກ, ພະແນກຍຸຕິທໍານະຄອນຫຼວງວຽງຈັນ, ບັນດາຄູ່ຮ່ວມງານອື່ນໆ ແລະ ຕາງໜ້າຈາກຜູ້ໃຫ້ການສະໜັບສະໜູນ ເຂົ້າຮ່ວມ
Participants from 15 target villages in Xaythany, Vientiane Capital, Partners from Xaythany district, Sub-CAW, justice Vientiane Capital, Other Partners and Representatives from supporter.
ໂດຍການຮ່ວມມື ຈາກ ຄະນະກຳມະທິການ ເພື່ອຄວາມກ້າວໜ້າແມ່ຍິງ ແລະ ວຽກແມ່ຍິງ ແລະ ເດັກ ນະຄອນຫຼວງວຽງຈັນ, ອຳນາດການປົກຄອງເມືອງໄຊທານີ ແລະ ສະມາຄົມເພື່ອພັດທະນາແມ່ຍິງ ແລະ ການສຶກສາກົດໝາຍ
Orginised by the Sub Committee for Advancement of Women and Children, Vientiane Capital, Xaythany Governor Office and Association of Development Of Women and Legal Education (ADWLE)
ການສະແດງບົດຟ້ອນ ຂອງນ້ອງນັກຮຽນ ຈາກບ້ານ ນາສາລາ ເມືອງໄຊທານີ ນະຄອນຫຼວງວຽງຈັນ
dance show’s students of Nasala village Xaythany district vientiane capital
ສະໜັບສະໜູນ ໂດຍ ເບດຟໍເດີເວີດ, ສະຫະພາບອີຢູ ແລະ ອົງການເຮວີຕັດສ, ອົງການຢູ່ນິເຊບປະຈໍາລາວ
Supported by BFTW, EU and Helvetas, Unicef
Celebration of “International Women’s Day ” at Nongsonghong village, Xaythany district, Vientiane capita
On 7 March 2018, ADWLE joined with SubCAW and Mother and Child of Vientiane capital to organize the International Women’s Day at Nongsonghong village, Xaythany district, Vientiane capital. Participants were from representatives from Vientiane capital, Xaythany district, ADWLE, Care international, Health Promotion Association, LDP and 15 target villages. Total was 386 villagers, out of which 281 were women, 173 were children ( 104 female child).
Outcomes from observation:
- Cooperation was quite successful with the village authority of Nongsonghong village as a host, leading us to reach the goal of the celebration.
- Villagers from the target villages recognized the location, roles and procedures of LACVWC of Nongsonghong village increasingly.
- Many audience members increasingly knew paralegal roles.
- Some villagers who played some games together with their family for example husband, wife and children had fun and gained a better understanding each other.
- Many boys and girls enjoyed colouring in pictures.
- Some women and men had a free check up from the Health Promotion Association which is partner of ADWLE. There were 81 villagers, out of which 17 were men.
Supported by French Embassy: EU-Helvetas
Consultation workshop on village mediation work for Village Mediation Committee (VMC) of 4 target villages of Xaythany district on 28 October 2017 at Vangvieng, Vientiane province
- To discuss village mediation work of the four target villages.
- To exchange lessons on addressing village mediation together with Xaythany district and Vientiane capital Judicial Department.
Date: 28 October 2017
Place: at Vangvieng, Vientiane province.
number and nature of participants (students, officials from government, etc.): 20 VMC Four villages: Nasala, Dongbang, ThadindengTai and ThadindengNeua, 4 ADWLE, 5 SubCAW, 4 Xaythany district, total 33 including 11 women.
Outcomes: Almost all participants were interested the contents of the meeting. They frankly shared experiences by raising examples of problems to be discussed with the Vientiane Capital Judicial Department and Xaythany District Judicial Office. They Shared lessons on activity plans of the four target villages. However, they had not learned primary law. They proposed to ADWLE to look for funds to continue such a crucial project.
Supported by French Embassy
Training on Village Mediation Methodology on 26-27 October 2017 at Vangvieng District Vientiane province
- To understand role of village mediation committee
- To assist the village mediation committee know methods and procedures of mediation at village level
Time: 26-28 October 2017
Place: Vangvieng, Vientiane province
Number and nature of participants (students, officials from government, etc.): SubCAW 2, Xaythany district 5, ADWLE 3, Vientiane Capital Judicial Department 2 and VMC 21. Total 33 people, including 11 women
Pre-test: 1. Not understanding 2. Little 3. Medium 4. Good 5. Excellent
|No.||Description||Level of understanding|
|1||Have you ever trained on village mediation?||10%||15%||40%||35%|
|2||Prime Minister Order regarding concentration of judiciary of grass root level||60%||10%||30%|
|3||Agreement of Prime Minister on establishment of village mediation committee||35%||30%||25%||10%|
|4||Agreement of Ministrer of Justice on village mediation management and implementation||10%||30%||30%||30%|
|5||Estalishment of village mediation||20%||40%||30%||10%|
|6||Roles, functions and scopes of village mediation committee||20%||40%||30%||10%|
|7||Village mediation procedures||20%||40%||30%||10%|
What they learned are as follows:
- Increased knowledge on mediation in order to assist their own village to govern with peace and along with domestic law.
- Was interactive and participatory so that they exchanged judicial knowledge with other VMC members in order to transfer it to their villagers.
- Know their roles and responsibility and will be able to disseminate law to their villagers.
- Learned how to solve problems with effectiveness, equity, fairness, non-discrimination, transparency and using negotiation manners
Post-test: 1. Not understanding 2. Little 3. Medium 4. Good 5. Excellent
|No||Description||Level of understanding|
|1||Have you ever trained on village mediation?||30%||60%||10%|
|2||Prime Minister Order regarding concentration of judiciary of grass root level||20%||55%||25%|
|3||Agreement of Prime Minister on establishment of village mediation committee||25%||65%||10%|
|4||Agreement of Ministrer of Justice on village mediation management and implementation||20%||65%||15%|
|5||Estalishment of village mediation||20%||65%||15%|
|6||Village mediation procedures||5%||25%||50%||20%|
Supported by French Embassy